Dreams of Music - Capturing My Heart
<3

Monday, June 18, 2012

Just Herb

Whether I'm out meeting with friends or at home relaxing.  I always manage to find myself having a freshly brewed cup of tea or just plain water.  My 'go to' drink has to be green tea though, because of it's relaxing aroma and its delicious light taste. However, this does not mean I am not open to try other new and exciting beverages.

Recently a friend, who had traveled to Taiwan, randomly decided to give me a pack of "De-Tox Tea," to try.  This product is from a company called Just Herb.    



The Packaging is very simple and clean, yet still elegant. 

The Smell: Upon opening -  the tea had a light spicy-herb like fragrance to it.  It's very natural with a hint of flower scent.

The Taste: Natural and sweet tea-ish.  I would only describe it as, soft & clean.

The Feel:  Makes you feel like you’re in some fresh fields just relaxing under the sun.


The tea ingredients consists of : Milk Thistle, Dandelion, Marigold, Rose, Peppermint, Lemongrass, Nettle, Rosemary 


and claims to contain no caffeine at all.


So all in all I think it makes a good cup of tea.  I'm not sure if its properties will detox my body or not, but I do know that it is a delicious cup of tea.  It's ideal for those lazy Sunday afternoons while reading a good book, or just catching up with friends.


Cheers!